Benefits of Using Lemon: A Remedy to 1000 problems
Lemon belongs to the citric fruits’ family. It does not only nourish us with vitamin C but enrich us with 1000 beneficial health tips. Add a slice of lemon to your meal daily you will get rid of thousands of diseases. It washes stomach and keeps your digestion system balanced. Lemon is all about rich nutrients as lemon zest used to flavour bakes while lemon juice helps not only as an edible but it is also best when we apply it on the skin in homemade facials.
Here are major causes to take benefits from lemon in your daily life.
- As lemon is the best source of Vitamin C, it boosts up the body’s Immune system.
- Add the lemon juice in lukewarm water bearable for drinking emptied tummy will help to balance the pH of the body.
- Lemon is rich in antibacterial stuff that’s why it aids the human body to fight against body infections.
- Lemon acts as a purifying mediator to clean any steel rust.
- Help to improve the digestion system especially in case of constipation.
- Very best for bones in the case as the best source of Vitamin C provides you with potassium, magnesium calcium, and phosphorus.
- Fights for common cold and nausea.
- It helps to lose weight and increases metabolic rate.
- Lemon juice helps to cleanse the liver that helps to flash venoms out of the liver.
- It also helps to clear throat issues and tonsils problems.
- Best electrolysis process of the body when taken the hot lemonade early morning.
- It is the only fruit used in teas, juices, and multi cocktails.
- Taking in with lukewarm water will lessen your muscular pain.
- Lemon juice with warm water help to remove a toothache and cold sensitivities issue of the teeth.
- It freshens the breath with the essence of lemon.
Best recipes in which Lemon (Juice and Zest) gives amazing flavour and taste:
There are many recipes in which lemon juices and lemon zest are commonly used to flavour these dishes with the essence of lemon.
Lemon is nutritious powerhouse you can give to your kids as a daily dose. Its sour taste feels good when a common homemade lemonade gets prepared. It helps to digest food when you take it after any food. Lemonade is kid’s favorite juice for summer by adding sufficient sugar and salt in it.
- Baked Lemon Date Bars:
Lemon date bars are common in the Middle East and Asia where people are mad about sour tastes. That’s why they are healthy on the part of nutritious foods. Baked Lemon Date Bars are full of nutritional existence such as irons, calcium, phosphorus, carbohydrates, and potassium.
Skin Care with Lemon
Lemon water is also a popular remedy for many kinds of skin problems ranging from acne, rashes, and wrinkles to dark spots.
- Using lemon to lighten skin: Cut a lemon into halves; squeeze it in an old emptied spray bottle add a similar amount of water and splash it onto your skin. It will lighten your skin by applying it on daily basis by setting a routine to do so. Beware of the wound or injured part of skin because lemon gives inflammation to wounded skin.
- Exfoliate Lemon Mask: Add a lemon into 1 tablespoon honey and rub it on your face then leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water you will see the result within a couple of days.
- Apply Lemon Juice on your Skin: Just squeeze a lemon on cotton and apply that gently on your face. Wash it after 10 minutes; you will surprise to see the result. For more such hidden benefits about vegetables or fruits just subscribe MMTV for push desktop notifications.