Do you have dark spots on face? It appears to be a worse thing on the face. To get a clean and clear, on top of fairer skin tone is the wish of every woman. However, from time to time the scene changes and our skin come to be a prey of dark spots on face. Definitely, it looks bad and ruins all look. Everyone wants to get rid of it as soon as possible. Some of them use chemical products to get rid of it. It is recommended to you to use natural methods to get rid of dark spots from face. Women usually apply makeup to hide these spots, but it is not the right way. The right way is to get rid of dark spots on skin. First of all, it is necessary to know the causes of this problem.
Every problem has some causes which are essential to know for the reason that if you haven’t aware of the reasons you wouldn’t get rid of it. These bad looking dark spots come from over secretion of melanin the pigment in charge for the color of skin. These dark spots will be different in size but have the same inside. Besides, it comes to be a sign of distress for the person who has it on his face. Let us discuss its leading causes.
Most important Reasons of Dark Spots
- Facial hair removal will come to be another source of dark spots, as waxing, tweezing, and using depilatory creams. These all things cause inflammation on skin that will lead to dark spots on the skin.
- If your stay too much in the sun, it will cause dark spots on your skin. The harmful ultraviolet rays make skin tanned and bad looking as well as creates spots on it.
- Hormonal changes can also cause dark spots on the skin.
- Sometimes our skin caught in the problem of acne, which left after it scars and spots.
- We got injured sometimes and wound leaves spots on our skin.
- Furthermore, ageing process will also lead to this problem
- These are some major causes which are mentioned above. You need to take care for your skin to prevent this issue.
How to Get Rid Of Dark Spots Naturally
Here are mentioned the best Natural element and their right way to use to get rid of dark spots. These ingredients are going to be your best choice to remove dark spots as well as for overall skin health too. Read these most effective methods and try to follow them as it is. For general skin health, you need to drink enough water and take healthy food on a daily basis. Save your skin from dirt and clean it out regularly. By doing these simple tasks daily, you can get a flawless skin.
Tomato is the rich food which has vitamin A, B and C inside it. Consequently, it can boost blood circulation which improves, skin condition as well as skin tone. Tomato has bleaching properties, as a result, it clear out skin and make it glowing as well. It can maintain skin’s elasticity and fight free radicals. Furthermore, It makes good overall skin tone and health. It moisturizes skin. How to get rid of dark spots using tomato?
Tomato juice 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Mix both juices well
- Take a cotton ball
- Soak it into the mixture
- Apply mixture on your skin
- Wait for it to dry
- Rinse it of using water
- You can use it on a daily basis
Note: You can also use it as a scrub.
- Take sugar
- Cut out a slice of tomato
- Dip it into sugar
- Scrub your face with sugar side of tomato
- Do in circular motions
- Scrub for 10 minutes
- Concentrate on dark spots
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off using water
Oatmeal texture and the elements which it contains makes it a great exfoliator as well as a good cleanser. Furthermore, oatmeal has an ability to remove all of the dead skin cells from skin. Besides it provides your skin a soothing effect due to its anti-inflammatory agents. Oatmeal it can make you skin free from irritation and to get rid of dark spots as well as acne scars. As a result it comes to be a great dark spots removing element. How to use Oatmeal to get rid of dark spots?
Oatmeal 3 tablespoons
Honey 1 tablespoon
Milk 1 tablespoon
- Put three tablespoons of ground oatmeal into a bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey and same quantity of milk into it
- Mix them well
- Apply this mixture on the affected areas
- Give it time to dry on skin
- Rinse it off using water
- Use this method thrice in a week
You like chickpea to eat? It make tasty some of the foods a lot. However, it is also a great part of beauty treatments. Chickpea has manganese inside it, that have an ability to rejuvenates skin cells as well as it removes free radicals which causes wrinkles and other skin problems. Chickpea is the best skin exfoliator to have minerals and nutrients inside it. It is also a good skin repairer to have vitamin B in it. Chickpea will come to be your favorite scrub and it will remove dead skin cells and dark spots of any type from skin. Here is a perfect method to use chickpea to get rid of dark spots.
Chickpea 1 cup
Water the 1 cup
- You need to make chickpea softer by boiling it
- Leave it to be cool
- Put both, chick and water in blender
- Make a thick paste of both
- Apply this paste on all over your face
- Give it 30 minutes to work
- Rinse it
- Use this method daily.
Chickpea paste 4 tablespoons
Lemon juice 3 table spoons
- Put both things in a bowl
- Mix well
- Make a thick paste of it
- Apply this paste on your skin
- Wait for 20 minutes
- Wash it off using water
- Do it twice in a week.
Your skin needs some elements to become beautiful and flawless. Castor oil is rich with omega 3 fatty acids which are beneficial for skin. It has an ability to go deeper inside of your skin, and remove dead skin cells and all dirt. Castor oil improves blood circulation as a result the new skin comes quickly. It removes dark spots in addition to block them forever. How to use Castor oil to get rid of dark spots?
- Take castor oil
- Take cotton ball
- Apply a few drops of castor oil on your skin using cotton ball
- Leave it at least 1 hour
- Rinse it off suing water
- You need to do it twice in a day
Almond oil is great thing to remove blemishes as well as reduces skin spots. It works like a sunscreen on the skin. The vitamin E in the almond oil along with citric acid and in the lemon juice. The honey just adds that extra bit of moisture to relax the acidic properties of the other three ingredients. How to use Almond oil to get rid of dark spots?
- Take almond oil
- Take it via fingers
- Apply it on your face like a lotion
- And add an extra amount on the dark spots.
- Wash your face in the morning normally
- Do it every night
How to Use Almond oil With Honey To Remove Dark Spots
Elements needed for Solution
Almond oil 5 drops
Lemon juice 2 teaspoons
Honey 1 teaspoon
Milk powder 1 teaspoon
- Mix all the four elements well
- Apply the paste on your face
- Leave it on skin for 30 minutes (minimum)
- Wash it off using water