How to Get Rid of Dry Hair; Fall and Dandruff?
Long, thick and shiny hair is the dream of every girl as hair plays a vital role in scenic the beauty of a girl. Girls are very beauty conscious especially in case of hair fall, dry hair and dandruff in hair. They always in search of the beauty tips for their hair especially how to get rid of these issued! Now it is winter that means to say ‘all about dryness’.
Precautions; must go through while hair styling
Following are the precautions to follow while making hairstyles on random occasions or events that may save your hair for extreme damage.
- Firstly, save don’t use hair straightener too much. It may make your hair bombarded.
- Secondly, keep your hair away from rebounding or extensor. It may cause a permanent hair fall.
- Thirdly, don’t do that hairstyle which makes your hair tangled such as backcombing to make hair heights, caution is you can use hair bumpers to make heights.
- Lastly, you must not apply hair colors on a daily weekly or monthly basis, if you have an extreme desire to do so, you need to colour your hair once in a year.
Some homemade remedies for your hair
Following are different homemade conditioner for your hair as a solution of three major issues.
For Dry Dead Hair with Split Ends.
- Hair Conditioner # 1: Get a peeled off mashed avocado with an egg. Mixed both well, apply on wet hair for 20 minutes and rinse off well several times to make our hair healthy and nourished with enriched in Vitamins and Fatty Acids Avocado.
- Hair Conditioner # 2: Just apply some fresh better in your hair thoroughly till your scalps, cover it with a shower cap for half or an hour. Then shampoo it well to rinse off. You will feel your hair as soft as butter.
- Hair Conditioner # 3: Just keep a half cup of olive oil in sunlight for an hour then apply this warm olive oil in your hairs (don’t heat up over the stove). Cover your head in a towel for an hour then rinse off everything with a regular suited shampoo to get fluffy soft hairs.
For Hair, fall to make them thick, fast growing and healthy
- Hair Conditioner # 1: Just have an egg white with 2 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon honey. Make a well-shaking mixture. Apply it from roots to tips for 20 minutes but very well in hair scalps. Keep it for 1 hour then shower it well with a mild shampoo. Apply it once a week you will feel the difference within a month.
- Hair Conditioner Number # 2: Just have a half cup of coconut milk, then add a tablespoon crushed black pepper and fenugreek seeds in it, mix them well. Apply the mixture from hair scalps to tips for an hour then rinse it off. Repeat it several times in a month. You will see the result in a month.
Antidandruff; for your hair to get rid of winter dryness
- A single Hair Conditioner; father of all conditioners:
Two tablespoon vinegar with 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 tablespoon Aloe Vera paste and 2 cups of Neem Tree extracted water. Apply the conditioner for two hours on your hair. Rinse it off well with a mild shampoo. Wait till your hair dry to see the difference of before and after conditioning.