Cellulite relates to the deformed, irregular pockets of fat that press up against the skin. Even the medical researchers are still unable to find the major causes of cellulite. Above eighty-five to ninety percent of women are its victims in any shape or size. Usually, it is present on thighs but also sometimes found in the buttocks, legs, and stomach. Cellulite grows more efficiently in the area of the body, where the fat cells are more densely distributed. The appearance of dimpled cellulite are the reason of insecurity for many women about their body. Whereas, everyone accepts that it gives an unattractive look. If you are facing this problem and you are unable to wear shorts publically and searching for the solution. Nothing to worry, we are going to describe few effective ways to get rid of cellulite on legs fast naturally.
Genetics, unhealthy lifestyle and hormones are also in the primary causes of the cellulite. As it appears on the body, one has to get rid of cellulite as early as possible because it becomes worse with age. There are many useful home remedies for curing cellulite in the legs. Therefore, to get rid of cellulite you have to try the natural methods mentioned below.
How To Get Rid of Cellulite on Legs Fast Naturally
1: Get Rid of Cellulite with Juniper Oil
Juniper oil has rich properties of detoxifying due to which it is helpful for reducing fluid retention. Due to this feature, juniper oil is very effective against cellulite.
- First of all, you have to mix 10 – 15 juniper drops in one-fourth cup of olive oil.
- Now massage this mixture for ten minutes on the affected area.
- You have to repeat the process two times a day for about one month.
2: Get Rid of Cellulite by Dry Brushing
To get rid of cellulite in the legs or thighs you have to try dry brushing. Dry brushing is the best home remedy you have to use at home without any effort. Moreover, due to dry brush process, the circulation of blood and lymphatic drainage becomes normal. It also removes the body build-up toxins.
- Your skin and brush both should dry for this process.
- Brush from feet towards shoulders politely by giving focus to the areas with cellulite. To encourage the blood circulation normal you have to brush from left to right.
- Continue this process for about five minutes.
- Now, its time to wash out the body to remove impurities and dead skin cells.
- Try this method daily before getting the shower, within few months you can see improvement.
3: Get Rid of Cellulite with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is very useful to get rid of cellulite because it contains magnesium, calcium, minerals, and potassium. As these minerals and elements are efficient to flush out toxins and Apple Cider Vinegar contains their rich amount, so it is very beneficial. Moreover, apple cider vinegar is very useful for weight loss due to which it also reduces the cellulite pockets.
- Take 1 part of apple cider vinegar and two parts of water and add little amount of honey.
- Massage the mixture on the body parts affected by cellulite and leave it for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Take warm water to wash it.
- Repeat all this process two times a day till you get rid of cellulite.
- Alternate Method
- Take equal quantity of water and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix them well to get the mixture.
- Now massage the body area containing cellulite with it.
- Cover the area with wrap and put the warm towel on it for about one hour.
- Finally, remove the towel and clean the area with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process daily for a couple of weeks to get the desired results.
4: Get Rid of Cellulite with Coffee Grounds
You can use coarse coffee grounds as an exfoliating scrub, and it facilitates to remove dead skin cells. Furthermore, it is also helpful in growing healthy skin cells and increase the circulation of blood. So, drinking coffee grounds too much support get rid of cellulite.
- Take one-fourth cup of coffee grounds and mix two tablespoons of melted coconut and three tablespoons of sugar in it.
- Continue mixing them to get their paste.
- Now, apply the mixture on the affected area of the body by putting a little bit pressure.
- Take lukewarm water to rinse it out.
- Repeat this method for two to three times in a week for desired results.
- Make a wrap by mixing olive oil and coffee.
- You need a microwave to heat a half cup of coffee grounds with a little amount of extra-virgin olive oil for 20 seconds.
- Put the warm mixture on the affected area and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Leave it for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Clean it with warm water.
- After repeating this process for two to three times in a week you can get your desired results.
5: Get Rid of Cellulite with Seaweed
Seaweed is a natural exfoliating agent, and it regulates the blood circulation. Moreover, seaweed is very active to remove the unhealthy toxins from the body and improves the texture of skin. So, to get rid of cellulite you can also use seaweed.
- Take three spoons of seaweed, one-fourth cup of each extra virgin olive oil and sea salt. Take also few drops of any oil.
- Mix all the ingredients to have a mixture for massage.
- Rub the mixture on the affected area for about ten minutes before taking a bath.
- Repeat this method for consecutive two to three months daily.
For your own convenience, you can also store the mixture in any jar for use in future.
This is another method of seaweed to get rid of cellulite.
- You can reduce cellulite by taking seaweed baths.
- Place four to five sheets of seaweed in the bath tub containing lukewarm water.
- Keep in mind that these sheets remain soaking in water for about twenty minutes.
- Try this method for two to three times in a week to get the fast results.