Lips are the sensitive part of our body, and beautiful lips can put a good impact on others. Now a day’s dry and chapped lips are the common problem of many people so that it can be painful and unattractive for them. Chapped lips had a bad effect on the personality of anybody, so, people are finding the ways to get rid of chapped lips. Soft and smooth lips always leave a good impression on others.
Get Rid of Chapped Lips Home Remedies
Some different causes of chapped lips are following, allergic reaction, smoking, vitamin deficiency, excessive licking of lips, dehydration, sun exposure and harsh weather. Chapped lips are not life threatening, but with the chapped lips, you can feel embarrassment in any gathering. There are many ways to cure them, but home remedies are the safe and easy way to get rid of chapped lips at home.
How to Get Rid of Chapped Lips Forever
Some home remedies get rid of chapped lips:
- Natural Oil
- Rose Petals
- Coconut Oil
- Milk Cream
- Aloe Vera Gel
1. Get Rid of Chapped Lips with The Natural Oil
The natural oil used for the treatment of chapped lips. It has a significant effect on the area of a wounded lip. It can also use in other treatments like skin problem, hairs treatment, and removing the dryness.
Way to use oil:
- First of all wash and dry to your affected area of lips.
- Put some cotton in oil for few second and lay on your lips slowly.
- Do massage for two minutes.
2. Get Rid of Chapped Lips with Sugar
Sugar is a compound of some elements that helps to cover the dead cells results in quick natural softness.
- Mix the two teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon honey.
- After mixing apply the paste on your lips for the 10 minutes.
- When you feel paste absorbed in your lips surface, you can wash it with warm water.
3. Get Rid of Chapped Lips with Honey
Honey is a natural element that used in many treatments for health. It is very beneficial for human health. With the help of the honey, you can get soft and smooth lips surface quickly. Honey can use directly on your lips.
- You can apply honey on your chapped lips several times a day.
- In another method, you can mix honey with glycerin and apply the mixture on lips.
4. Get Rid of Chapped Lips with Rose Petals
Rose plant in your home garden will also be helpful to save your chapped lips. This remedy can easily prepare at home by following the steps below.
- Clean and wash rose petals thoroughly in water. Soak rose petals in milk for the 2 hours.
- If you have any milk infection problems, you can use glycerin with rose petals else.
- Grand rose petals to have a thick paste.
- When paste will ready, then apply the paste on your chapped lips for 10 minutes for several times one a day.
5. Get Rid of Chapped Lips with Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a very common element used for the care of human health. Whereas in many treatments of human health likely we used the coconut oil for the treatment of chapped lips. It is very simple in use. Just buy the oil from the market and apply on your lips in many times a day. There are two main steps of implementing the oil on the skin.
- Area of applying surface must be dry and clean.
- Apply smoothly on your lips
- Continue massage until absorption of oil has been complete.
6. Get Rid of Chapped Lips with Milk Cream
Milk cream is a natural content that has a fat quality. It gives you soft and smooth skin when you apply on chapped lips. Use of milk cream is very simple.
- Take some fresh milk cream and leave it on your lips for 10 minutes.
- Gently wash your lips with a cotton ball dipped in lukewarm water.
- You can do this daily several times in a day.
7. Get Rid of Chapped Lips with Aloe Vera Gel
Properties of Aloe Vera are well known to everyone. Aloe vera is also helpful for curing chapped lips. Aloe vera gel can apply directly on your lips. There are some common points for using Aloe Vera gel on lips to get rid of chapped lips.
- Take some pieces of aloe vera and get oil from them.
- After getting Aloe Vera oil wash your lips with warm water.
- Then apply aloe vera on chapped lips.
- The Aloe Vera taste is unpleasant, but it is very beneficial for remedial features.
8. Get Rid of Chapped Lips with Glycerin
Glycerin is a good element for the chapped lips. It has some extra qualities to other items. You can get soft and smooth lips after a little time to applying the glycerin. These are some ways to use of glycerin on lips.
- You can use it directly on defected area.
- Honey can mix with glycerin.
- Also, glycerin can mix with natural oil.
9. Get Rid of Chapped Lips with Cucumber
Cucumber is most beneficial and healthy vegetable. It also used for the treatment of chapped lips. To reduce dark patches on your lips cucumber is very effective. Cucumber slices can softly rub on the lips for immediate relief and cooling effect on dry lips. Cucumber can use with different ways.
- First of all, wash the cucumber and make some slice.
- Rub the slice of cucumber on chapped lips for 5 minutes softly.
- Another method you can use cucumber juice to apply it on your lips.
10. Get Rid of Chapped Lips with Lukewarm Ghee
It is a very simple treatment of chapped lips. For this purpose, we can use butter and lukewarm ghee. Here are some points to use of lukewarm ghee.
- Take and Heat two spoons of ghee or butter.
- Then apply it on your chapped lips after little bit cooling it.
In this article, you can find easy ways to get rid of chapped lips at your home within a short time with natural elements.