Some people have a dark tone of lips, having simple it looks bad, but another problem comes while applying lipstick on it. When applying a lipstick of light shade on the lips it doesn’t give the same shade on the lips, or it looks not so good. Lipstick is always the final touch of makeup, if the lipstick is not applied in a proper manner it will destroy all look. So be careful while applying lipstick. In the article below we will discuss lipstick tips for dark lips.
Lipstick Tips for Dark Lips
Dark Lips Causes
Dark lips may have several causes. Some people have by birth dark lips however some people’s lips become dark due to some reasons. The one reason can be too much sun exposure, and second will be the use of cosmetic most of the time on lips. Smoking also becomes the cause of Dark Lips. Your lips need the care to remain their color. You should hydrate the lips properly.
The next tip in the list of lipstick tips for dark lips is keep in mind the color of the lipstick according to your skin tone. The best colors on dark lips are Caramel, Pink, Red and some others. Do not exfoliate your lips too often rather scrub them if they are dry and chapped.
- First of all in the list of Lipstick Tips for Dark Lips, moisturize your dark Lips with pure Petroleum Jelly and give 4 minutes to work. It will make your lips cool.
- Shape your lips up using Lip Liner. It’s the best method for applying lipstick because this method gives your lips proper form. Try to use natural color of lip liner, or you can use light pink lip liner to give shape.
- Now apply the lipstick on your lips correctly. Apply it direct, or you can get help with a lipstick brush.
- If you are not satisfied with your lip color, then apply a second lip color on your lips. This method made up the perfect color which you want on your lips.
- Take a tissue and put it between your lips and put a little pressure on it. This method will wipe out extra lipstick from lips and give a perfect look.