Hair loss is a common problem nowadays. Different people have different hair types concerning their genetic nature, their living climate and according to the food, they eat. In addition, many other factors also affect the thickness and thinning of hair. Usually, people suffer from hair loss at different stages in their life. Many people wish to know how to make hair thicker and fuller fast. On the other hand, your hair may be thin depending on different causes but there is no reason you can get naturally thicker hairs.
How to Make Hair Thicker and Fuller Naturally
Hair also has a huge impact on your personality. Thick and healthy hair give you good look, but if you have thin hair, do not waste your money on expensive treatments and products. There are many ways to sort out thin hair problems. Some of the common problems that have a harmful impact on your hair; i-e hormonal imbalances, excessive physical or emotional stress, pollution, nutritional deficiencies. Whereas, allergies, poor hair care routine, use of wrong hair care products and heredity are also in the above list. We will discuss how to make hair thicker and fuller naturally in the article below.
- Aloe Vera
- Olive Oil
- Orange Juice
- Coconut Oil
Natural Remedies for Thin Hair Treatment
1. Hair Thicker and Fuller with Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a vital element for making the hair thicker and fuller. It is a natural ingredient that has many benefits for health. Aloe Vera used with some other elements that make Aloe Vera more efficient. Read the points below to apply it.
- Firstly, take two or three Aloe Vera leaves and cut each one into two parts. Remove the gel from these leaves and apply it onto the scalp.
- Allow this gel to work on your hair and scalp for about half an hour.
- Clean it off with well with light hot water thoroughly.
- Mix Aloe Vera with another gel, a little amount of brandy and an egg. Mix well and then apply on your hairs.
- Leave it on your scalp for twenty minutes, and then wash it off with suitable shampoo.
- Try remedy once or twice a week for healthier and thicker hair.
2. Hair Thicker and Fuller with Eggs
Eggs are also useful for making hair thicker and fuller. An egg is a natural element that we get from hens. Eggs give proteins and strength to hairs for a long time. In addition, they are not an expensive item, and an egg can used daily for hairs.
First, dry your hairs and take eggs depending on your hair’s length. After then break the egg and put into bowl for beating process. Beat properly for one to two minutes and lay on your hairs for 30 minutes.
In another process, we can use egg with oil. Mix the eggs in oil, beat for two minutes, and apply on your hairs.
After thirty minutes, wash your hairs with lukewarm water and shampoo.
3. Hair Thicker and Fuller with Olive Oil
Olive oil used in many treatments for health, but most of the beneficent purpose of olive oil is the treatment of thin hairs. It also releases your stress when you apply on your head to give you hair thicker and fuller.
- Massage your hairs and scalp with warm olive oil and leave it on head for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Splash it out thoroughly and wash your hair using shampoo. Leave the oil on your hair overnight and then wash your hairs in the next morning.
- Another option is to mix olive oil with some honey and apply the mixture on your hairs. Leave the olive oil on the head for at least 30 minutes and then wash your hairs.
4. Hair Thicker and Fuller with Orange Juice
Orange is a very great ingredient for human health and it is useful in many treatments of human health. Especially skin problems can solved by the use of oranges. Here are some points of orange treatment that will help to gain hair thicker and fuller.
A compound of orange juice and apple is also a helpful method to gain naturally thicker hairs. Applying this to your scalp and hairs for about thirty minutes once or twice, a week is great to have thick hairs. The shampoo is not necessary to wash hairs after this treatment.
5. Hair Thicker and Fuller with Coconut Oil
Coconut is very useful for your hairs, and it is easy to get thicker when you apply it. Coconut gives shine and strength to your hairs which results hair thicker and fuller.
The quantity of coconut oil should be one and a half litter until your hairs get fully oiled. For getting hair thicker and fuller naturally by using coconut oil, massage a bit of warmed coconut oil in hairs and scalp and cover with a hot towel. It will ensure that the oil stays heated while penetrating the hair shaft. Leave this on for twenty minutes and wash with shampoo. You can be repeated this process after few days to get hair thicker and healthy.
- For best result of massage, you should first wash your hairs with shampoo.
- After shampoo, dry your hairs massage the mixture into your scalp for 15 minutes.
- Another way you can mix coconut oil with other elements like honey and egg.
- After the massage, you can wash your hairs with a mild shampoo.